Its 2017 and to most of us that means that 2016 is in the past, we don’t want to think about the previous year, or even have it be mentioned. But to some of those lucky couples out there it was the BEST YEAR yet because they got to marry their best friend.
We asked Sylvester Samuel from ATMOSPHERE PRODUCTIONS what were the most requested FIRST DANCE songs of 2016. They compiled a list from their clients throughout las wedding season and this is what they got.
- Ed Sheehan – Thinking Out Loud
- John Legend – All Of Me
- Adele – Make You Feel My Love
- Sam Smith and Mary J. Blige – Stay With Me
- Hunter Hayes – Wanted
- Elvis Presley – Can’t Help Falling In Love
- Michael Buble – Everything
- Thomas Rhett – Die A Happy Man
- Brad Paisley – Then
- Megan Trainor and John Legend – Like I’m Gonna Lose You
Thank you Atmosphere Production for gathering a list of the most requested First Dance songs in 2016!!
Much Love! Engaged New England!